Are you among those individuals who cannot remain quiet, constantly seeking new adventures, until you collapse onto your bed only to rise in the morning ready for the next one? If so, the desert dunes for adventures are tailor-made for you.
An extensive array of experiences is available year-round; we recommend planning your visit based on your place of origin. Do you reside in a country or region where snowfall is frequent? Consider visiting from late Autumn through early Spring. Alternatively, if your location rarely receives snow, plan your trip from early Autumn to late Spring. While Summer is an option, engaging in activities may prove challenging due to the lack of energy.
Events you can attend or even participate
- TITAN DESERT – 30th of April to 5th of May 2023
- RALLY SOLIDARIO – 3th to 9th of September 2023
- RAID DES LÉGENDES – 17th to 25th of September 2023
- RALLYE DU MAROC – 12th to 18th of October 2023
- TZT MERZOUGA – 14th to 21st of October 2023
- RAID PASSION DÉSERT – 18th to 27th of October 2023
- RALLY SOLIDARIO EXTREMO – 3rd to 9th of December 2023
- RALLY SOLIDARIO – 29th of December 2023 to 4th of January 2024
- THE REAL WAY TO DAKAR – 22nd of January to 3rd of February 2024
- UNIRAID – 10th to 18th of February 2024
- BAB EL RAID – 15th to 20th of February 2024
- 4L TROPHY – 15th to 25th of February 2024
- DESERT TROPHY PANDA EDITION – 17th to 25th of February 2024
- NOMAD RAID – 18th to 29th of February 2024
- PANDA RAID – 1st to 8th of March 2024
- MOROCCO DESERT CHALLENGE – 11th to 20th of April 2024
- MARATHON DES SABLES – 12th to 22nd of April 2024
- RALLYE AÏCHA DES GAZELLES DU MAROC – 12th to 27th of April 2024
- 205 TROPHÉE – 6th to 15th of May 2024
- LE RAID DES LÉGENDES – 15th to 23rd of September 2024
Experiences you can have
4X4 tours, either in the desert or even through the whole of Morocco. See our article GREAT TOURS ON THE WAY TO THE CAMP, in this blog, to know about some tour suggestions we are pleased to give you.
Camel ride, either only 40 minutes or several days if your back or butt allows it 😉 They are friendly animals and usually don’t run. Great for adventurers that don’t like speed!
Quad ride, too dangerous?! No way! There is always a guide to make you feel safe. This might be the right choice if you like speed.
Buggy ride is also for speed lovers, but the metal structure above you and the seating bells will make you feel safer. Also always with a guide.
Motocross if you want to imagine yourself in those times in which the Rallye Paris-Dakar passed here. A guide will be there to show you the best tracks you can use.
Trekking, lonesome not so funny. We can arrange a guide, we don’t want you to faint thirsty in the desert. Best hours for it? Sunrise and sunset! Is not only healthier but you will have the best glimpses as well!
Bike tours, impossible on sand?! Through special wheels, you will be able to drive everywhere in the desert. This might be the most surprising experience!
Sandboard might be the most innovative experience you can have. Sliding on sand instead of snow does not require the equipment that contains your movements. Sandboarding will make you feel free, although always with surveillance for security reasons.